Policy on Returned Items
- We accept any and all returns for any reason within 30 days of delivery, unless otherwise noted.
- We have a 60-day replacement policy; should we have the item in stock. If it's not in stock we will work with you to find a comparable product.
- By purchasing from Central Valley Computer Parts, you have agreed to Central Valley Computer Parts Terms and Conditions .
- If you live outside the United States, please remember to comply with all U.S. Export Administration Regulations and control laws. Central Valley Computer Parts only provides prepaid return shipping labels for shipments within the U.S.
- We record serial numbers for verification purposes of all returns.
How to Return an Item
- If you need to return an item, please contact us with your order number and details prior to shipping. We will provide a return shipping label.
- Pack items where they will arrive in good condition. Please save a copy of your order number for your records – you can find it in in the upper left-hand corner of your packing slip.
- Once your item arrives it will take our techs 2 to 3 days to process the return. Once that is complete we will issue a refund to you. We will notify you once the refund has been processed.
- Please keep in mind that we do not accept COD returns.
Please note: Central Valley Computer Parts is not responsible for any returns that are lost or stolen while in transit.