Policy on Returned Items
- We accept any and all returns for any reason within 30 days of delivery unless otherwise noted. Returns due to buyer’s remorse or incompatibility may incur up to a 15% restocking fee.
- Any new items that have been opened will automatically incur a 20% restocking fee, as we can no longer sell those items as new. If you intend to return a new item, please do not open it and you can return it for a lower restocking fee.
- Most new/unopened items may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. In the event of an error on our part (e.g. you received an incorrect or defective item), we will cover the cost of a return shipment.
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of mailing us your return.This time period includes the transit time of the return shipment (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- The buyer is expected to pay return shipping and insurance costs
- If a buyer comes to us after 30 days but less than 60 days we can offer a replacement (depending on availability), or a return for a 50% restocking fee.
- After 60 days we cannot accept any returns or exchanges for any reason but we are more than happy to help provide any customer support on the situation.
- By purchasing from Central Valley Computer Parts, you have agreed to Central Valley Computer Parts Terms and Conditions for product repair or replacement.
- If you live outside the United States, please remember to comply with all U.S. Export Administration Regulations and control laws, and know that return shipments to Central Valley Computer Parts need to occur within the U.S.
- We record serial numbers for verification purposes of all returns.
How to Return an Item
- If you need to return an item, please contact us with your order number and details prior to shipping.
- Fill out the Returns Form and pack it with your items in a securely sealed package. Don’t forget to save a copy of your order number for your records – you can find it in in the upper left-hand corner of your packing list.
- Make sure any old labels on your package are removed or obscured.
- Use a trackable and insured shipping method to return your package, with your order number clearly printed on your shipping label. We do not accept COD returns.
- We will email you when your return is processed.
Address your package to:
Attn: Returns Department
986 Dexter Way
Ripon, CA 95366
Please note: Central Valley Computer Parts is not responsible for any returns that are lost or stolen while in transit.