- Slight scratches on the heat spreader and/or
- Small chips on the PCB (no larger than .07mm – the size of the tip of a mechanical pencil).
- There will NOT be any scratches or damage to the LGA.
- PCB chips larger than 7mm in diameter
- LGA scratches or damage
- Copper showing on the LGA
All products are tested by our CompTIA A+ Certified technicians using the hardware listed below:
2011 v3/v4 – Chipset: X99 motherboard: X99 SLI PLUS
AMD EPYC – H11SSL-I Super micro motherboard
LGA 2066 Xeon – Chipset: C422 motherboard: WS C422 Pro-SE
LGA 2066 i7 i9 – Chipset: X299 motherboard: 131-SX-E295
LGA 1151 6/7th gen – Chipset: C232 Motherboard: GA-X 150-PLUS WS
LGA 1151 8/9th gen – Chipset: Z370 Motherboard: TUF Z370-PLUS GAMING
LGA 3647 – Chipset: C621 Motherboard: Z11PA-U12
Mfg. Part #: SR2P1
All products have a 90-day money back guarantee, and a 90-day replacement guarantee (based on availability).